I am willing to bet dollars to holes in a donut that many of you think I am crackpot, a Bible nut, and a crazy Jew who believes in Jesus. Anyone one who believes the Bible stuff is nuts? Right! Well not so fast bucko. The prophet Ezekiel wrote that a nation from the north Russia would team up nation of the south Persia (this is modern day Iran) and these two nations would attack Israel. This is about to happen.
The Middle East is a blaze. Our enemies who want to wipe us off the face of the earth now surround my people the Jews.
Ezekiel wrote this in Chapters 38-39. The prophet Ezekiel asked the Jews to repent of their sins. Ezekiel penned these words while my people were held captive in Babylon. He wrote that God would restore Israel and at the same time punish our captives. These words were written 593 BC.
Pastor Jack Hayford concluded that three important personal and relevant lessons can be learned from Ezekiel. “First the importance of moral responsibility, second Ezekiel teaches us that God is reluctant to discipline His people severely. God is a righteous and Jealous God as much as He is merciful and forgiving, and third Ezekiel assures us that God will ultimately triumph in history. His enemies may be winning battles now, but future judgment will totally destroy them.” (New Spirit Filled Bible, The Book of Ezekiel page 1052)
These prophecies have been fulfilled or are about to come to pass.
The Jewish people will be regathered in unbelief from the four corners of the earth (Isaiah 11:11-12). Fulfillment: 20th Century and continuing.
The Jews will once again re-occupy the city of Jerusalem (Zechariah 8:4-8), Fulfillment: June 7, 1967.
The land of Israel will be reclaimed from its desolation, becoming once again a land of agricultural abundance (Ezekiel 36:34-35). Fulfillment: 20th Century and continuing.
The Hebrew language will be revived from the dead (Zephaniah 3:9). Fulfillment: 19th & 20th Centuries.
All the nations of the world will come together against Israel over the issue of the control of Jerusalem (Zechariah 12:1-3). Fulfillment: Currently occurring.
These are the ones that have yet to be fulfilled.
- The Arab nations of the world will attack Israel in a coordinated effort to annihilate the state (Psalm 83).
- Israel will soundly defeat the Arab alliance (Zechariah 12:6).
- Israel will dwell in security and prosperity (Ezekiel 38:11).
- A Russian coalition consisting mainly of Muslim nations will invade Israel (Ezekiel 38:1-17).
- The Russian coalition will be destroyed supernaturally by God (Ezekiel 38:18-23 & 39:1-8).
- The Antichrist will intervene and guarantee the security of Israel, enabling the Jews to rebuild their Temple (Daniel 9:27).
- At the end of three and a half years, the Antichrist will enter the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem and declare himself to be God (Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15-18, & 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).
- The Jews will reject the Antichrist, and he will respond with an attempt to annihilate them, killing two-thirds of them in the process (Revelation 12:13-17 & Zechariah 13:8-9).
- At the end of the Tribulation, when the Jews have come to the end of themselves, they will turn to God and receive Yeshua as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10, Romans 9:27-28, &Romans 11:25-27).
- Jesus will return and regather all believing Jews to Israel (Deuteronomy 30:1-9).
- Israel will be established as the prime nation in the world (Isaiah 2:1-4 & Micah 4:1-7).
- The Lord will bless the Jewish remnant by fulfilling all the promises He has made to Israel (Isaiah 60:1-62:7).
- The blessings of God will flow out to all the nations
This story appeared on the Drudge Report Tuesday September 18th.
Tehran has deployed one of its Russian-made submarines in the Persian Gulf, just days after the United States and more than two dozen allies began naval exercises nearby, Iranian state television reported Tuesday.
The Taregh-1 joined the Iranian fleet in the southern port of Bandar Abbas after it was overhauled earlier this year, according to the TV report. It’s one of three Russian Kilo class submarines that Iran obtained in the early 1990s.
Tehran has tried to build a self-sufficient military program since 1992 and has several smaller Iranian-built submarines.
The U.S. and its allies suspect Iran is pursuing a nuclear weapon, a charge Iran denies. Iran says its nuclear activities are aimed at peaceful purposes like power generation and cancer treatment.
This is another story that appeared on Drudge September 18th.
British warships have joined a major naval exercise in the Persian Gulf as tensions between Israel and Iran over Tehran’s nuclear power programme increase.
British forces are taking part in a joint operation conducted by the navies of more than 30 countries to sweep the area – a major transit point of maritime trade – clean of mines.
Israel’s prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been putting pressure on President Obama to threaten Iran with military intervention if Tehran takes its nuclear programme further.
“It’s important to place a red line before Iran – that actually reduces the chance of a military conflict because if they know there’s a point, a stage in the enrichment or other nuclear activities that they cannot cross because they’ll face consequences, I think they’ll actually not cross it,” Netanyahu told CNN.
Many think the word of God, The Bible is out of date and old-fashioned. Yet, what God’s prophets wrote about over three thousand years ago is coming true.
The word of God is true. Go figure.
Maybe I’m not sop crazy after all. I am willing to bet my life on the word of God. How about you?